Tuesday, May 22, 2007

THANK GOD !

who do not want to recieve a word or revelation from God every single day????

I believe that it really takes a lots conviction, disciple, obedience n sacrifices before the throne of God. I always tell myself that I cant use always just says "God I love You!" or just always worship with my mouth. or even just sing praise songs with a clapping hands.

I have to be very very careful with my own "BODY LANGUAGE". What type of BODY LANGUAGE that U or ME will be showing towards God?????? lifting up my hands around my shoulder or neck, singing praise songs with no excitment at all.

For me, I will always lift up my hands high up, becoz I want to tell God that I am really serious to lift my hearts to Him. becoz I yearh for God so much, that I'm in need of him so much. Praise God will all my strength, becoz God doesnt worth just my little strength....

DO we see pp in church praise GOd like no strength, worshipping God doesnt really lifting up hands high??? probably their hands is too expensive that just cant lift up or cant have more engery for God.

I believe that if we have the right BODY LANGUAGE and ATTITUDE towards God, God will be attracted towards us. Then you will see that where ever you go, will always feel Presence of God. I really want to grow in GOd's Kingdom.

ever since Pastor Kong preach the Sermon on the MOunt, Everytime I pray. I keep praying for more of God in my life. My spirit is poor, I'm bankcrup in my spirit....

some times.... I'm just thinking abt it that " In my life go SVC n CG. WHAT is really the things that I have to do to pleased HIM???" or may be some PP never ever wan to pleased GOd at all....

lolz...well.. These few days a word from GOd in my life that God have to be my first Love. Once I lost it every thing is gone. HE is my First Love, that I live for, I die for, I depend for,I in need for. HE is my EVERYTHING!!! THAT every single hours or even mins, I always thinking abt God.

Its really true these few days. while I'm in class writing my notes, God is in my mind. on the way to sch, tapping the e-link card getting seats while sitting, going to the right block in my sch, even going toliet wash hands. I'm always thinking abt God. Abt the story in the Bible, Story of Jesus, of What HE have done. Story of Moses, Story of Elijah, STory of the disciple of Christ...etc.... its all in my mind.

GUESS WAT????????????????????????????????
God never leave me..... everytime I thinking of HIM, own self singing praise or worshipping songs. His Presence is always there.... some of the time, His Presence is so strong than wat I have recieve during the SVC.... thats why these few days, I been bring tissues where ever I go.

Well do U wanna to have a encounter With God every day????

No comments: