Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sun's signture album (that day)

Today went to Sun's signture album. decided to take a cab, scare I might be late and end up i waited 40mins for cab. thats even later... dun know wan to say....lolz...Sun's songs is really very nice... Dun believe go n listen it!!!

Just back from sat svc.... i really never regret of going the extra svc. Its really a life tranforming svc for me. God really very near to me n really touches my heart. its really been some time that I had encounter that le... I really want it everyday. Like wat bible says "one touch from God, can changes a person whole life."

This svc start message about sermon on the Mount. Its really once again given me a brand new revelation n more intimate close relationship with God. I love Him. He is not only my saviour but also my Lord!!!

one of the few points that really touches my heart is that:

1)When you respect the Spiritual things from God, He will respect u.

2)If u are true Christian, how much have u transform into the image of Lord Jesus Christ.

3) Is God ur Saviour or Lord?

4)Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of attitude.

And there are many more points.... but it really help me.ROM12:1-2 says".....do not be conform to this world , but to be transform by the renewing of ur mind......"

During svc I cried like baby and i raise my hand like never before... whole straight arms. Lifting up my heart straight to God. Indeed God came down n touched me. I cant wait for move of God on tml sun svc.

No comments: