Sunday, May 27, 2007

So happy!!!!!!! Benny We LOVE U.

Despite of feeling sick in the body, I went church. As usual, Great message but saw pp falling asleep, hear from pp that others falling asleep. if u are reading here... if its U.... hm.... u know wat to do.....!!! hm..........................lolz......

A word from God during the sermon, that God really speak through my heart n it feel like it really pierce thru my heart. "The things which u see around u now, u may feel that why do u have to walk one big round while others do not need to, why do u have slow progress in MY KINGDOM. But I say to u that, I can make the LAST to be the FIRST!"

I just heard the Word from the LORD with a very authority voice. I was stun. Its like, not link to the message that I'm listening live in the svc. WEll, definity I feel very encourage till now as I am typing right now.

With men some things may be possible but WITH God, ALL things are possible.

After svc great time with cg then went to benny house. Have a fruitful time there fellowshipping. Benny is leaving singapore for 1 year. seriously we dun wanna him to go. gotta miss him. I'll just miss him... serioualy............... hope u will do well there..... n also catch up with online svc.we be praying for U!!! Benny take care!!!

No comments: