Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First Love

HI...this is the first time write blog here. Wat I know, I gion to write down all the things that happen on to me. and really hope that it will really motivate or inspire to u.

Use to be a very dicptical singapore ah beng.But my life is change up-side down. I learn to love the pp besides me, to understand one another and be there in time of crisis. I leran to appreacite pp and lend my ear anytimes my frens needs. Its sound like very perfect. Well these process, is not easy. I went through mountains UP n DOWN. I went through the worst disappointment,hurts n hate anyone would have. I nearly went crasy in my sec sch life. that I'm living with 2 souls in a body that I can communitcate with one soul n another. Wanted PP to know that my life is full n whole but fact is emptyness. Who will help me??? When I near serious help Who??? No.. one turn to me. No one help me even No one help my emotion hurts. PP around might think that I'm slow in my studies progress, or even as a failure on my relatives or parents point of view.

Well, I will says that I willing to change n study hard. I may not have the abilty but i give my capacitly. God is the person who raise me up, the changes that my life right now its all becoz of HIM.

I may be hard for u to understand why I says is God. or even u will think that God really is real??? sure or not??? Well, for examples: how do u know that the food is spicy??? u know it or tastes it? spicy or not is a english to symbolise the feeling. U can know word "spicy" but nv experience the spicy. As for me, I not only know the word "God" only but also experience n encounter with God.

HE is so real.He totaly change my life and HE forgive of my past willing to accept me. HE dun mind at all as long I willing to change n believe in HIM.

Although now, I'm studying in Poly, God is still believing on me regardless. Yes, I admit this journey I did fall. He did not hack care not, everything forever still under his control. Each time I fall n I pick up myself, I learn about something. And its like I not only growing in my physically life but also my maturality n spirituality.

Thus, I want to thanks God for everything becoz HE have done everything on my life.

No comments: