Friday, March 21, 2008

Well.... Today fell that God just reminded me that ....

" You cannot be a taker, if you do not know how to be a giver"

Many a times in life, we tend to complaint these and that.
Having a strong feeling of unsatisfied.

"Like why pp dun care on me, why this thing happen on me, why the rest, they can
have good friendship with one another,
why not found on me for this period."

"I keep praying to God for breakthrough but still never see anything.
Why others prayed and something happened but not me?
Where is God?"

Well.. We cannot be a taker, if we do not know how to give.

It's just like sowing and reaping.
Sometimes, I ask myself " Have I sow a seeds into this person's lives?"
If not then I wont complaint so much.

In my life, I experienced myself as a person who
did seldom complaint BUT complaint in the heart.

So, one of the things that we really need to learn is that even if we are facing troubles.

Take a step of faith, sowing a seed of faith.
Trusting God, He is faithful and we will reap what we sow in due seasons.

Taking a step of faith is hard for some people, we need to know
"Who we are in God's eyes".




No comments: