Thursday, February 7, 2008

Must watch Jack Neo's latest movie... Today is the first day of CNY n i'll watch it at night already... its really once again, a new message of the movie is being brought out into the society . ^_^

Ok... I cant type anymore further abt my first day of CNY experience...
Need to go pack my bag already for tml 8am Malaysia trip...
Will be back on sun evening. ^_^

I will again type my keyboard on sun night... ^_^

See ya my frens...!!!

Especially E307 Sisters... &_&
lol... Kit Lin will be helping me...
Thank God for a powerful sister, that I can go n relax..lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.