Monday, January 7, 2008

Well... couple of things happening among us..

I just wanna take this opportunity to specially thanks Kit meng for all his sacrifices that he had made for this cg... indeed without him. I really dun think that cg will have what we have now. Seeing him thru many things... number of things.. which i actually wanted to advise him to rest, take a break.. each time he just prove to me all things are possible thru Christ who strengthen us. HE have nv fail to show me God's strength and love of God.

I just extremely So PROUD of WAH JU..!!!!! these period is the time of seeing her so stretch out.. Seeing her breakthru its also one of my desire. I still remember that I gave her Salvation bible study.. lol... I just so admire of how preserve she is and keep pressing on... Which Inspire me so much... which is so remarkable. Seeing her stepping out so much nv before.. even thought she is so physically n mentally tired.. but regardless of wat.. She will always there in the cg, regardless of wat incident happened before.. stay till 3am with Clara... she will just go all the way for God without any complaints or bad comments. I got extremely encourage by her... She had nv fail to show me God's love pp around.

Of course lastly.. my dearest Love Clara... SEeing her thru these period of time its one of most long waiting desire vision ever... that She impacted so many youths, Life changing happening by wah ju and her. Even though she having attachment, giving tuition, earning income for own expenses. BUT she nv fail to rush down for members, usually rushing down to meet up is all between 8pm till 5am. Seeing her moving up another level which really motivate me that I should also move up, seeing all those souls on her hand be changed which really touches me.. She nv fail to show me that how God have sacrfices for HIS pp..

No comments: