Sunday, November 25, 2007

Its being so long that have not being sharing things in my blog.so many things that holding my time for not blogging..lolz... many many things to do...lolz..hahahaha... Just feel like sharing sth here....

CG have multiply..After being with Cindy for almost 4 years, I have move on to another cg. Thinking back the days under Cindy.. really cause her much problems that can only be measured as many as the sand along the beach...Was very easy to be shaken, once on fire, really super on fire for period of time and cold really cold till can freeze to death.

Went thru so much things. Cindy never once stop showing care and concern on me.I just feel that her policy is that "Unless he/she willing to give up on God, if not She will not give up on you." She really changes my life up-side down,she helped me alot in enrolling into CHEC. During that time helped my studies so much and i make it, enrolled into TP. At the same time, watching over my spiritual life. All of her care and love, she had change, help and turn me into who I am today. She is just like my Spiritual mother (sounded like very old like tat.lolz..) Right now even as I am thinking thru abt last time, seriously many times I really drove her mad. Hai.... why i like tat last time...hm....

Well. right now.. THank God is that thru out the walk, i have win over members
lives. Impacted their life, etc... all becoz of having a Wonderful and Awesome Leader like Cindy!!!

Even thought that I had gone to another cg, but i will do her proud. Shine for God and also for her. ^_^

now... I kind of like promote to friend level with her, but deep in my heart. i still treat her as my leader.. like what Chinese have these saying that "one day as teacher, forever as your teacher."

I will jia you de!!!!

No comments: