Monday, July 2, 2007

N248
FOREVER
Extraordinary CG
This is my preciousness CG ever in my life. Many of the members left when N248 just start off, my leader have a hard time with us. Well, N248 cg meeting becomes 1 leader, 1 guitarist, 3 members for couple of weeks or even months. My leader is Cindy Koh, guitarist is Benny, 3 members are Ronald, Clara and me.
Ronald, Clara and me were very new at that time.( really super NEW) For me at that time, I was in church for around 2months plus to 3 months. Although Benny came church longer than us than us but due to his busyness in his ministry, we seldom really contact him. A leader with 4 members(4 of us have not promote to OM members ship at that time) in the cg.

It's really hard time for us, how much more for Cindy. She have such a good and great attitude towards mountain that is in front of her. Like for Ronald n me we came together the same timing just that I am eariler than him by2 or 3 weeks as for Clara around 4 months in church.


All of us went through mountains and hills, we are new, not trained, many things we dont really understand at all when Cindy spoke. For me, most of the times I said understood but blank in my mind(opps... ) All of us not really to be disciple, some more we also ever did quarrel with one another( taking turns), fave Cindy a lot og headaches, spinning heads.

But Cindy never fail to abundance us, she is forever and ever there to be the problem solver of our quarrels and problems.( Although we did recieve some scolding some times.) hahaha...

We started to learn more about God, learn what should the life we should live and what are the things that we should do. If without Cindy, Clara an
d me couldn't be what we are now. We couldn't make it in our O level, she is there to help us, guild us, pray with us, face the problems with us, help us to plan the financial. WE enrolled in CHEC, scored good results and enter Temasek Poly. Its all because of Cindy if not I don't really know what am I doing now. We united together and bring in one person by one person at a time....

I super proud of my sister "Wendy", she wanted to see a move of God in SGS. Started prayer group, reaching out, gathered all of the SGS people fast and pray together. Revival had happened!!!! God made it happened through Wendy. As a result; Wah ju, Belinda, Kai Lin, Eileen, Yong wei, Aaron, Kit Meng, Anthony, Ange
line and Mu ling. PTL!!! Clara brought Joanna, Bing shen. Many people already. Ronald, Clara, Wendy and me fought extremely hard!! All the time and sacrifices that we had put in its all worth it!!!!

Our bonding were so gd that we will always meet up in the weekdays. All of us grew so fast in the Kingdom of God. Then awhile more CG mutiply, tears everywhere.

Still the same old me, as usual. I hate singing the last song while all of us singing for the last time. Tears everywhere, all of us cried and hugged one another. Cindy have left a footprint in everyone of our heart. The things she had done,
we knew it every clearly, (no words can really describe) really appreciate so much for her love on us. She impacted every single persons heart. Even today, we never fail to stop talking about how Cindy changes our lives.

Once mutiply, left Wendy and me, another time mutiply left Wendy.

Well, N248 no longer exist. But all the encounters and experience we had, were just like a sacr in our heart and mind forever. Thanks Cindy, Thanks you guys "Clara, Ronald, Wendy, Benny Desmond, Wah ju, Joanna, Belinda,
Ai ju, Kenneth, Elijah, Mu ling, Sherman, Cherly, Min hui, Jun ting, Justin, Sharon, Eileen, Jeslyn, Joy, Bing sheng, Big Kenneth, Amy, Anthony and Ariel.

N248 from cg meeting regular of total 5 people in a room to such a big harvest...!!! Thank God and our leader ( Cindy).

GUYS!!! Thanks for all the joy that you guys had given to me in N248. MIss like time days...!!!

Actually, I cried when I was in my room when I knew that no longer N248. This is the cg that I found my first love, first encounter with God, start growing . Everything happened all in this CG. If only when you are there last time, you would know what I mean.
I believe that gotta see many leaders rise up through impacting, extraordinary CG N248.

No comments: