Saturday, June 16, 2007



Really thanks for Joanna n Elijah that they really sacrifices despite that they are busying, they still sacrifices n help me settle my Birthday...!!! they are really GREAT!!!

Joanna
thanks for all the Planning n arrangement while u still not feeling well.


Elijah offer His House n many things to use...thanks!!!

Also for Wah Ju she is sick really sick but still come done n make it happen for me, somemore come early. Thanks!!!Thanks for Kai Lin, Yi Shun, Eileen n Chris for their presents for helping to make that nite happen!!!

Also wanna thanks Wendy my sister.. for rushing down n celebrate for me, despite of losing her way to elijah's hse n still in cab round n round... thanks so much!!!

Also wanna thanks John for coming down becoz he was out with his parents n already n he still rushed down for me.. thanks so much!!!! haha... thank you..!!!

No comments: